Production Team Leader (Greater Belfast)
- Location:Greater Belfast, Antrim
Our client, a highly regarded manufacturing organisation which maintains a strong trading reputation throughout the UK and Europe, is looking to strengthen its production capability by recruiting an experienced Team Leader.
The post-holder will be responsible for all aspects of supervision, production, quality, training and safety within the area under their control, including:
- Manage day to day operations, utilising available team members, machinery and materials to their optimum
- Effectively plan, organise, monitor and control all aspects of production, including daily allocation of duties, materials supplies etc in order to meet strict deadlines
- Create an awareness of Quality within the team, making sure all members are familiar with Quality Plans and Standards
- Carry out regular inspections, taking corrective action when required
- Co-ordinate and organise all training for the department, maintaining accurate records
- Ensure all aspects of safety are implemented in accordance with company guidelines
Candidates will have:
- Ideally 5 years' experience in a similar supervisory/team leading position with a high speed production environment
- Hold a management/supervisory qualification to Level 3
- Strong technical background, able to be "hands-on" when necessary
- Good experience of planning, scheduling and performance monitoring
- Working knowledge of Windows including Excel
Shifts: There are various rotating 12 hour day/night shift patterns in operation, one of which may include weekend working
Salary: ?34 - ?36k per annum (incl. shift premium, depending on actual shift pattern)
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Michael, TechMet.