Shift Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias - No Weekends!) Mid Ulster
Ideal role for an experienced Maintenance Engineer with a strong electrical bias looking to move away from nights and weekend work. Our client is a well-established FMCG company operating from a clean, very modern and highly automated manufacturing facility in Mid Ulster.
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance work on production equipment, buildings, services and utilities
- Carry out fault finding (electrical & mechanical) and breakdown repairs, minimising downtime
- Liaise with suppliers to improve line efficiency
- Contribute to continuous improvement working methods
- Recognised apprenticeship - ideally educated to HND level
- Experience as a Maintenance Electrician or Maintenance Fitter, with strong electrical knowledge
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a food manufacturing environment, ideally packaging environment
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
No Weekend working!
Mon - Fri (rotating) 6am - 2pm; 2pm - 10pm
Excellent work environment where the business has invested an exceptional CAPEX expenditure in high level automated lines. Business is at the forefront of technical expertise and will continue to spend in the engineering department in order to achieve "best in class".
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.