TPM Systems Specialist Engineer (Co Antrim)
A unique opportunity for an experienced TPM Systems Specialist Engineer for our client, a highly specialist manufacturing organisation, based within commutable distance north of Belfast. This business is a global leader with a long history of profitable, sustainable growth. It has an excellent worldwide reputation and is at the forefront of innovation, research and development within a highly specialised field.
You will be responsible for the compliance of all processes and equipment within the site - specifically:
- Maintaining maintenance programmes on all production equipment
- High level of documentation plus writing SOPS and the implementation of processes into both new and existing business units
- Assisting with procurement of new equipment, reviewing vendor documentation against requirements
- Design and specification of Facilities and Utilities equipment and checking regularly - organising repairs when necessary
Suitable candidates will have the following relevant skills/experience:
- 3rd level qualified in a relevant engineering discipline (Electrical or Mechanical)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience ideally within a highly regulated manufacturing environment (eg Food/Drinks/Pharma)
- Excellent experience in PPM and setting up and managing maintenance systems for facilities, utilities and process equipment
- The appointee will have worked in an organisation which incorporates excellent maintenance and engineering philosophies and they in turn will have the ability and the ownership to deliver this philosophy across to another manufacturing business
- Good IT experience, competent in using computer-based maintenance systems, Business Management Systems and AutoCad
- Experience of TPM is highly desirable and knowledge of GMP would be considered advantageous
This is an excellent company to work for and offers the successful candidate comprehensive benefits and an opportunity to grow and be part of a team that is focused on professional development. Excellent basic plus bonus, BUPA, and other benefits associated with a highly respected "employer of choice".
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.