Civil Engineer (Drainage Systems - ?40 - ?45k)
- Location:Greater Belfast
We are currently recruiting an experienced Civil Engineer for the Draining Services division of a highly successful nation-wide Civil Engineering Consultancy.
As part of a team, working on projects across NI, ROI and UK, you will be involved in large infrastructure and industrial drainage projects including flood modelling, CCTV, repair and mapping.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be qualified Civil Engineers, most likely moving towards Chartered status
- Have at least 3 years' experience in a heavy industry/infrastructure environment
- Have experience with drainage, flood modelling as well as significant knowledge of Micro-drainage.
- This is a highly professional and successful organisation and due to continued growth and expansion are now looking to further build their capacity.
- The salary package on offer is highly attractive and will come with the usual associated with a senior role.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.