Mechanical Maintenance Fitter (Rotating Shifts - Coleraine)
- Location:Antrim, Derry
Excellent opportunity in a modern factory environment. Excellent employer, offering an attractive salary package (high ?30s - c. ?40k), excellent working environment and stable, friendly atmosphere.
- Carrying out reactive and planned maintenance of a wide range of plant facilities and high speed processing, handling and packaging equipment, including compressed air, steam, refrigeration systems and effluent plant.
- This is a shift based role - will incorporate some weekend work.
- Will be time-served and will hold a relevant mechanical/manufacturing engineering qualification.
- Will have over 3 years' experience as a Maintenance Shift Engineer in a high speed production environment.
- Will have over 3 years' PPM experience and worked in a highly automated plant.
- Candidates should be flexible, team-workers who enjoy working in a fast moving, reactive maintenance environment.
The role offers fantastic opportunities. The company's on-going investment in new plant and equipment means that your engineering skills will keep up to date with technological advancements, promotion prospects are good and the company is well established and successful.
The benefits includes a very attractive salary package - c. ?37 - ?40k. A full breakdown of premium rates/allowances can be provided at initial stage of process. Training is on-going and staff are encouraged to develop their skills.
To apply please forward your CV - in WORD format - using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director).