Project Manager (FMCG -across 2 Sites)
- Location:Greater Belfast, Derry
We are currently recruiting an experienced Project Manager for one of our key manufacturing clients. This role will be based between 2 manufacturing sites in NI - so flexibility to work across both facilities will be an essential aspect.
You will be responsible for developing and managing a range of projects including delivery of all relevant communications to ensure stakeholders are able to understand, support and contribute. Specifics include:
- Develop and execute projects across both sites
- Managing relevant Capex spend and budgets
- Preparing small and medium sized projects for approval - defining scope, costs, payback etc
- Ensure growth/capacity projects deliver improved operational efficiencies and reduced costs
- Manage resources necessary to successfully deliver projects
Suitable candidates will have:
- A degree level qualification (or equivalent) in a Technical discipline, e.g. Engineering/Pure Science
- Experience in a high level project management role delivering multi-disciplinary projects including experience with contract structures and negotiation
- A successful track record delivering complex projects in an industrial environment, with value in excess of ?1m, delivering projects in the food/drinks and/or FMCG industry would be an advantage
- Experienced in working in a high volume, fast moving business where is an ethos of continuous improvement/lean manufacturing
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.