Process Engineer (Cavan)
Our client is one of Europe's leading manufacturers of high quality food products. Due to sustained growth across global markets they are now looking to recruit a high calibre Process Engineer to be based at their Cavan site.
The Process Engineer will report to the Site Manager as well as liaising closely with Production and Department managers.
This is a specialist technical role and the successful candidate will work at a high level of expertise. They will be responsible for improving effectiveness of manufacturing processes & systems and delivering optimum results in terms of outputs, reliability and quality.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Demonstrate technical mastery, challenging current thinking and established work practices to optimise operational outputs/results
- Focus on critical plant and address root cause of repetitive failures
- Identify and apply "best in class" processes and master Reliability engineering methodology/tools to improve
- Implement management systems to improve and maintain key processes
- Present Capital Expenditure Justification - CAPEX
This is a standards, systems and procedures driven role and therefore will appeal to candidates with strong analytical skills coupled with a precise and structured approach. In addition you will have:
- A third level qualification in mechanical and chemical engineering
- Previous experience of working in a similar role, within a strictly regulated manufacturing environment
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities
This is a key role within the business and will offer an excellent remuneration package as well as other benefits associated with a reputable manufacturing organisation.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the please contact Sean Metrustry at TechMet.