Automation Engineer (Highly reputable Company!)
TechMet is working with a highly successful major global manufacturer. This organisation is a Northern Ireland success story, the company has grown significantly since its inception and enjoys a global reputation for quality and innovation.
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Automation Engineer to join the already well established Engineering Team.
The post-holder will have responsibility for:
- Specification, design, development, installation, testing and administration of control systems
- Ensuring that automation systems operate efficiently and safely, and in compliance with cGXP regulations
Suitable candidates will possess the following:
- A minimum of HND in Electronic / Electrical Engineering OR HND in Software / Computing; ideally BEng or BSc in Software Engineering or Automation related subject
- Have experience in delivering excellent results and projects in manufacturing environment
- Experience of providing support, maintenance, or system administration for existing automation systems
- Ideally have BMS & EMS experience
- Experience of specification, design, installation, commissioning automation systems (PLC, SCADA, DCS)
- Ideally have experience and knowledge of Eurotherm Wonderware, Satchwell, Schneider or Cylon systems
A highly competitive salary is on offer together with a host of other attractive benefits including:
- Excellent Holiday entitlement
- Health Scheme
- Enhanced Pension contribution
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Flexible working options - ability to work core hours 10am - 4pm and hence allow flexibility for the appointee to make up to 40 hours
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) on 028 9446 2620.