Manufacturing Project Manager (Gtr Belfast/Down)
Due to continued growth and expansion, our client, a highly successful global manufacturing business based in the Greater Belfast/Co. Down area, is looking to recruit a talented Manufacturing Project Manager.
This role is a priority for our client and the company is keen to set up interviews with suitable candidates as soon as possible.
The role is responsible for developing and managing projects to enable achievement of Strategic Objectives. The projects will often require capital investment; with a focus on both organisational and system/technology change.
- Identify and develop projects, making sure optimum projects are prioritised
- Continuously develop and manage a 3 to 4 year forward plan
- Manage capital budget process including project progress
- Define the scope projects including cost monitoring, payback etc.
- The role will also involve travel outside the business and to other sites within the Group.
Suitable candidates will have:
- A degree level qualification (or equivalent) in a Technical discipline, e.g. Engineering/Pure Science
- Experience in a high level project management role delivering multi-disciplinary projects including experience with contract structures and negotiation
- A successful track record delivering complex projects in an industrial environment, with value in excess of ?3m
- Delivering projects in food/drinks/packaging industry and/or FMCG industry would be a distinct advantage
- Experienced in working in a high volume, fast moving business where is an ethos of continuous improvement/lean manufacturing
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.
Manufacturing Project Engineer, project management, FMCG, manufacturing