Process Engineer FMCG (Border region)
We are currently recruiting an experienced Process Engineer for one of our key clients based in the border area. This is a world class manufacturing organisation with an enviable reputation and the business has strong European interests as well as supporting a customer base worldwide.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will be experienced in technologies and manufacturing processes to enable production optimisation and new product introductions. You will be responsible for managing process change & process improvement throughout the plant.
- Provide leadership in optimisation of production processes and equipment
- OEE experience and proven CAPEX experience over ?1m projects
- Be proactive in plant efficiencies/improvements and reduce process variation
- Support all site personnel in implementation of improvement projects
- Analyse production performance, highlighting performance issues and opportunities
- Reduce costs by improving production efficiencies and working towards eliminating waste
Ideal candidates will likely come from the food/drinks manufacturing sector and have at least 3 years' experience working in a high volume, lean manufacturing environment. Key criteria includes:
- Third level qualification in an engineering or manufacturing discipline - essential
- Knowledge and experience in Lean Methodologies - Six Sigma and Process Improvement
- Operating within strict quality and regulatory requirements within allied sector
- Results orientated and customer focused with high performance capability in a fast moving challenging business environment
- Leadership and communication skills, ability to work effectively with internal and external customers
- Package will reflect the determination of the business to attract "best in class"!
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone