Electrical Project Engineer (DAYS - Co. Armagh)
Our Client, a leading NI based manufacturing Company are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer for their state of the art facility based within an easy commute from Belfast. This is a very well established manufacturing company and enjoys both an excellent reputation and extremely low turnover of staff.
- Degree qualified in Electrical/Electronic Engineering OR Time served Electrician with an HNC and relevant industry experience
- Strong experience in Process and Plant improvement in a CI environment
- Strong experience of project work requiring specialist electrical engineering knowledge
- Detailed experience of PLC/SCADA and Industrial Controls
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Qualified to relevant regulations (i.e. 18th Edition)
- Previous experience of fault-finding and engineering out problems using analytical techniques such as FMEA, Six Sigma and 'Lean'
- Computer literate & fully competent in Microsoft Office
Key responsibilities will be wide ranging and will include the following:
- Prepare project plans and budgets for assigned engineering projects
- Liaise with key stakeholders to determine the scope of projects and advise on engineer solutions
- Write technical specifications and evaluate quotations/tender documents
- Present proposals and Capital Expenditure proposals to Senior Management
- Co-ordinate installation and commissioning activities
- Innovate, develop and improve engineering practices to ensure equipment performance monitoring and control is effective
- Facilitate training on new equipment as required and provide technical support to maintenance and production
- Day role
- Salary - c. ?40k pa
- Westfield Healthcare
The Director here has worked over 10 years with this client and has appointed key personnel within the business, both senior engineering and managerial level appointments. He is therefore in a unique position to give very precise details of this organisation and the specifics of the role.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.
Key words: Electrical Engineer, Electrician, PLC, SCADA, Electrical, Electronic, Electrician, Electrical Engineer