Six Sigma Black Belt
- Location:Greater Belfast, Antrim
This is an exciting role for one of NI's leading manufacturing companies within easy commute of Belfast. As a result of continued growth, our client is now looking to further build their team by recruiting a Six Sigma Black Belt.
You will be responsible for Black Belt projects within a high-volume manufacturing environment, including:
- Input to the company's Six Sigma initiative, co-ordinating and mentoring Six Sigma Teams
- Managing and co-ordinating projects
- Challenge current thinking through Six Sigma philosophies
- Monitor and organise company-wide lean activities
- Identify Six Sigma training needs
Ideal candidates will:
- Hold a relevant degree and Six Sigma Black Belt qualification
- A minimum of 3 years' experience implementing six sigma initiatives
- Ideally experience in high volume manufacturing
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a global manufacturing company and will provide the successful candidate with:
- Salary c. ?40k+
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Private Health Cover
- Flexible working hours (start early/finish early)
- An opportunity for foreign travel
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.