Structural Design Technician (Co. Antrim)
We are looking for a Structural Design Technician for our client based on the outskirts of Antrim. This is an excellent company with very low turnover of staff, the role has only become vacant due to a very legitimate reason and offers the right candidate an opportunity to work in a very well established, precision precast concrete design and manufacturing company.
Ideal candidates will have:
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Preferably qualified to HNC/HND level in engineering/construction
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD (2D, and preferably 3D)
- Experience in the preparation of RC drawings and bar bending schedules
- Experience in the use of Revit & Tekla is preferable, though not essential
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.