Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Great potential!)
Are you working in engineering or manufacturing, are you wanting to take your experience in a new direction? If so, then we would like to hear from you....
We are growing our team at TechMet and are keen to hear from individuals who have a sound understanding of the manufacturing/factory floor environment coupled with good customer/sales skills as well as confident communication skills.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will deal with both client companies and candidates, key duties including:
- Understanding candidates both from a technical and personal perspective, over the phone and in person
- Telephone interviewing, candidate screening, candidate assessment, interviewing
- Presenting TechMet in a professional manner, explaining our business benefits and handling possible objections
- Manage relationships and expectations of both clients and candidates
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate professionally and use negotiation skills
What we're looking for:
- An ambitious, articulate and motivated individual who is keen to move into the recruitment sector
- Ideally you will have worked in a manufacturing/factory environment, perhaps in a sales or customer orientated role
- Excellent personal communication skills with the ability to establish rapport with clients and candidates
- Whilst previous recruitment experience is not essential, we are keen to attract candidates who have a natural flair for sales and confidence when speaking to clients, coupled with a good technical/manufacturing/production understanding.
What's in it for you?
- The chance to work with a long established and highly regarded specialist recruiter
- A highly supportive and social team environment - we work in a friendly, supportive way, where asking questions and seeking help is not seen as a weakness, but is encouraged - we are committed to working collaboratively!
- Highly competitive base salary with excellent commission structure - uncapped earning potential!
NB: Candidates should include a brief synopsis on how they can transfer their skills & experience into this new environment and show how their background matches the key requirements of this role.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.