Technical Recruitment Consultant
Why join TechMet when all agencies are looking for recruitment consultants?
The recruitment industry has a reputation of high turnover in consultants moving from agency to agency. However, no one has ever left TechMet to join a competitor within the high street recruitment industry since our inception in 2010! Individuals that have moved on from TechMet have perhaps moved back into Engineering where they originally came from or into in-house recruitment roles within engineering and now use TechMet as their supplier of Engineering staff.
TechMet now has a fantastic opportunity for a driven Recruitment Consultant to join our team. We are looking for a passionate and motivated team player who has a successful track record in developing strong relationships with existing clients in particular and delivering high levels of customer service.
We are looking for:
- Candidates ideally holding an engineering/technical Degree/HND or who have worked in a technical sales capacity with a demonstrable track record in achieving target
- Ideally, previous experience of the recruitment industry or at least 6 months+ business to business sales, however, technical Graduates with a sound commercial understanding will also be considered
- A passion to acquire knowledge about Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sector
Main responsibilities include:
- Attending client meetings to discuss ongoing recruitment
- Advertising roles using a variety of platforms, including social media
- Managing a number of PSL recruitment agreements and attending meetings regarding progression
- Interviewing candidates and determining suitable roles for them
- Understand candidates both from a technical and personal perspective, over the phone and in person
A salary package will be offered to surpass the industry standard for individuals that can demonstrate long term commitment and a high level of professionalism and integrity.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.