Quality Engineer (S. Down)
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer within a world class manufacturing facility.
- To plan and coordinate manufacturing quality activities and improvement programmes.
- Ensure that all products are manufactured to relevant international standard(s) and meet or exceed organisational and customer needs.
- To work alongside manufacturing to improve operational performance
- To establish/support quality policies and procedures that are followed throughout the business that contribute to consistent high-class performance in all areas
- Represent the business with customers and regulatory authorities with the objective of inspiring confidence and enabling positive cooperation in the quality of products and services provided
- Develop, promote and lead continuous improvement activities
- Lead/participate in quality system and/or process audits as needed
- A 3rd level qualification in Engineering, Quality or related discipline
- A minimum of 1 years' experience working in an Engineering or Quality Engineering role
- Demonstrate experience of completing problem solving activities using methods such as 3C, 8D, 7D, DMAIC etc
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in an Engineering or Quality Engineering role within a manufacturing environment
- Quality Auditing Certification
- Working knowledge of lean principles
- In depth knowledge and application of ISO9001/AS9100 standards
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a qualified Engineer with experience in industry and are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Conor at TechMet.
Key words: Quality Engineer, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Engineering, Quality Engineer, Manufacturing, Quality, Quality Engineer.