Control Panel Designer
Our client is a highly respected and growing company in its sector. With a wide range of commercial and public sector clients throughout the UK, they are now looking to recruit an Electrical Switchboard and Control Panel Designer.
My client can offer prospective employees the chance to build a long term career with the opportunity to learn, grow and work on a wide variety of interesting projects.
Reporting to the General Manager, the key aspect of the role will be to provide electrical designs and Autocad drawings for electrical control panels and switchboards.
- Produce AutoCAD / Eplan drawings of Electrical Control Panels and Switchboards
- Develop design drawings and costings for projects
- Liaise with customers to achieve a design solution for their application
- Liaise with the purchasing manager in relation to materials required for each contract
- Manage product quality standards and ensure they meet with the relevant specifications
- Liase with other staff and customers to ensure that the project is completed to plan and on time
- Identify potential sources of technical problems, develop and implement effective solutions and deal with technical queries from staff and customers
- Grade C or higher GCSE - Maths, English, Science/Physics Technology or ICT
- NVQ Electrical Engineering
- Ability to prove employment in an Electrical Design Environment either full time or part time
- Electrical Design and use of relevant software design packages
- Computer literate with knowledge of AutoCAD technology
- Able to work on own initiative
- Team player
- Good written communication skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- An attractive salary up to ?32,000 per annum (negotiable for the right person) will be on offer.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.