Six Sigma Black Belt Engineer (?38 - ?42k)
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented "Six Sigma Black Belt" Engineer to join one of NI's leading manufacturers. The role will be based in the Craigavon area, with opportunities to travel to other sites.
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates with:
- Excellent Six Sigma knowledge and experience - Black Belt certified (or within 6 months)
- A degree in mechanical/electrical or equivalent discipline
- Substantial experience of working in a Process Improvement position - ideally within a lean manufacturing environment
- Developed leadership ability, previous track record of leading process improvement teams/projects
- A competence in training cross functional teams
Salary: An excellent remuneration is on offer - ?38 - ?42k pa
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Conor on 028 9448 3987 (Direct) or 07712 305358.