Engineering Manager (Armagh)
We have an excellent opportunity for a high calibre Engineering Manager who is looking to move into a company which is wholly committed to developing from within and providing Group-wide career progression.
This is a pivotal role and will appeal to energetic, ambitious Engineering Managers who thrive on making change happen and making a difference, including:
- Complete autonomy, not be restricted by "red tape"
- Full ownership and accountability - able to put your "own stamp"
- Spearheading the introduction of new automated lines
- Responsible for CAPEX spend
The successful applicant will help drive the manufacturing engineering function to deliver continuous improvement programmes across all areas of production.
- Degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
- You will be an experienced Engineering Manager with at least 5 years' previous manufacturing experience ideally within a Lean Manufacturing environment
- Proficient in the use CI tools and techniques
- Ability to lead and drive continuous improvement activities
- Possess leadership and management skills and be able to manage complex projects
- Joining a global organisation, with excellent group-wide opportunities for development
- Excellent salary and benefits package set to reflect the importance of the role and to attract high calibre candidates.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) on 028 9446 2620.