Mechanical Maintenance Fitter (Co. Fermanagh)
1.5x Paid Overtime + Rotating Shifts
We are currently assisting a Client, based in Co. Fermanagh, with the expansion of their in house mechanical maintenance team. This business prides itself on creating a good working environment and is able to offer great potential long-term career opportunities for enthusiastic candidates.
As part of the Maintenance team the Maintenance Fitter will assist in the overall preventative & reactive maintenance within the business. They will work closely with all staff in each area to ensure the smooth running of core business plant, maximise the utilisation of machinery and equipment, proactively work to eliminate plant downtime and make improvements to the processes.
Example daily tasks include:
- Completing mechanical maintenance within all areas of the facility
- Carry out visual inspections of mechanical equipment & assess and repair where necessary
- Fault finding/diagnosis
- Appropriate use and handling of the tools and processes required
- Liaise with production personnel ensuring all machinery and equipment is in proper working order
- Carry out all maintenance duties in a safe and practical manner
- Work with Maintenance System to carry out weekly, monthly, 6 monthly checks on all plant and equipment
We are looking for keen and driven individuals that are wanting to find a career, not just their next job. The successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
- 5+ years' experience in a heavy industry/plant environment
- Experience in troubleshooting, fault finding, installation & repair
- Demonstrated history working with a planned preventative maintenance system
- 3rd Level Qualification in an appropriate subject
- In-Depth understanding/awareness of business operations
You will be working on a rotating shift pattern with a 20% shift allowance provided for Night Shifts. This is also coupled with 1.5x overtime payment and a workplace culture that promotes training, development and progression.
This role will also come with a highly attractive salary package, based on experience, which will be pitched at a level to attract a high quality candidate.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a fully qualified Engineer with experience within the Design & Manufacturing industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Conor on 028 9448 3987 (Direct) or 07712 305358.