Civil / Project Engineer (Craigavon)
This is a tremendous opportunity to work for an "employer of choice" and enjoy all the benefits associated with a world-class manufacturer which is committed to attracting and developing high calibre people. As a result of continued success they are now looking to recruit a Civil/Project Engineer.
Reporting to the Technical Projects Manager the successful candidate will provide engineering support on structural calculations, site installation guidance and product testing. Specific duties will include:
- Advising on installation procedures including resolving technical calls from customers
- Attending client meetings
- Work with the technical team on predictive modelling
- Developing test methods and operating procedures
- Compiling installation guidelines and assisting with new product trials
- Providing structural calculations for product validation
Ideal candidates will have experience in a Civil Engineering role which may have been gained during an industrial placement and will possess the following skills and competencies:
- A degree, or equivalent level qualification, in Civil Engineering
- Excellent IT skills are essential
- Project management experience, with good analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Must be customer focussed, proactive and 'hands on'
- Previous experience in AutoCAD/SolidWorks is desirable
An attractive remuneration package is on offer including ShareSave options and private healthcare provision.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) on 028 9446 2620.