Field Service Technician (Wind Turbines - Offaly)
We have been retained to source an experienced Maintenance Technician (Electrical bias) for our client in the renewal energy sector/Wind Turbines.
- Service, maintain and repair wind turbines in the Tullamore area
- Carry out fault finding and troubleshooting
- Build and maintain good customer relations and provide a high level of customer satisfaction
- Qualified Electrician/Electrical Technician, with solid industry experience in a service/maintenance role
- Experience in working with wind turbines - would be considered a distinct advantage
- Multi-skilled technicians are of particular interest
- Capable and comfortable working at heights
- Full clean driving licence - whilst based mainly in the Tullamore area, some travel may be required
- A highly attractive package is on offer with a real potential for development within the organisation
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) on 028 9446 2620.