Design Engineer (Building Services - Co. Down)
- Location:Greater Belfast, Down
Competitive Salary & Bespoke Full Life Cycle Design
We are currently sourcing for both a Mechanical Design Engineer and an Electrical Design Engineer for a building services client based in Co. Down.
To create designs and produce drawings detailing information for the development, tendering and construction of assigned projects. Example daily tasks include:
- Layout Drawings
- Piping Arrangement Drawings and Isometrics
- Civil/Structural Drawings
- Equipment Schedules and Bills of Materials
- Health and Safety Documentation
- Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Previous Experience within the Building Services Industry
- Experience in both 3D and 2D Engineering Design
- Engineering Qualification
- Keen and willing to get stuck into multiple projects
- Degree in an Engineering/Construction Discipline
- Chartered Engineer with appropriate governing body
This role will come with an attractive salary package, based on experience, which will be pitched at a level to attract a high quality candidate.
If you meet the above criteria and are keen to make the next more in your career, we want to speak with you.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone our Engineering Consultant, Conor on 028 9448 3987 (Direct) or 07712 305358.