Shift Maintenance Engineer (Co. Armagh)
(?33k per annum)
Our Client, a leading FMCG Company are looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their leading engineering team.
Working as part of the Engineering team, you will take responsibility for all aspects of machinery breakdown/repair; plant replacement/installation/commissioning; and spare parts/inventory within a fast moving, highly automated production environment.
You will be responsible for the efficient operation and control of plant, machinery and equipment through maximising machine output and minimising production downtime. You will have a "right first time" approach to maintenance and be driven to identify and help implement change in a continuous improvement environment.
- You will be a time served Engineer qualified to HNC level, with at least 3 years' experience gained in a similar role
- Strong understanding of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic and steam generation systems
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings
- Experience gained in a FMCG environment would be a benefit as would having strong mechanical skills including general fabrication and welding experience.
- Ideally 5 years' high speed, high volume experience with the ability to work to LEAN principles of manufacturing
Salary: ?33k per annum
Holidays: 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Private Health Scheme
Hours of Work: Continental Shift Pattern (6 - 6) 3 days on 3 days off/ 3 nights on 3 nights off
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) on 028 9446 2620.
Key Words: Maintenance, mechanical maintenance, electrical maintenance, FMCG, electrical, mechanical, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Engineer, PLC, Automation.