Quantity Surveyor (Co. Antrim)
- Location:Greater Belfast, Antrim
No Weekly Flights + Half Day Friday
Our Client, a Construction & Fit Out consultancy based in Co. Antrim, is currently going through an expansion and is wanting to hire a new Quantity Surveyor. The role will be mainly based within the Co. Antrim office with only occasion travel to client sites.
This is an attractive position that will suit someone who is keen to develop and expand their current knowledge base. Each day will vary based on the current projects being undertaken, but examples of daily tasks include:
- The preparation and management of the project budget
- Procurement of subcontractors and preparation of subcontract documentation
- The valuation and agreement of the cost of any variations
- Preparation of monthly cost, value and reconciliation reports and final accounts
- Provision of contractual advice to the Project Team
The successful candidate will have a keen eye for problem solving and a methodical approach to their work, allowing for the management of multiple contracts at any given time.
- 3rd Level Qualification in an appropriate field
- Previous industry experience
- Strong IT & Communication skills
- 3+ years' experience in a quantity surveying role
- Experience in using the "Conquest" package
- The biggest selling point with this role when compared to industry standard QS roles is the very low amount of weekly flights to the UK mainland. There is also private healthcare on offer and half day Fridays.
- This role will come with an attractive salary package, based on experience, which will be pitched at a level to attract a high quality candidate.
If you feel like the role above is of interest, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Engineering Consultant, Conor Martin. He is coming from a very strong Industry background and will be fully equipped to both explain the role and assess your suitability.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a fully qualified Engineer with experience within the Bespoke Design & Manufacturing industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Conor on 028 9448 3987 (Direct) or 07712 305358.