Mechanical Design Engineer (Cookstown)
Attractive Hours + Paid Overtime
Our Client, a specialised manufacturing company based in the Cookstown area, is currently looking to expand their 3D Mechanical Design team. This is an attractive role within a business that is currently expanding.
Reporting directly to the Design Manager, the Design Engineer will be responsible for the mechanical design and analysis of the company's new products whilst maintaining and adhering to all of the necessary Engineering & Quality standards. Examples of daily tasks include:
- General Mechanical Design in line with Client requirements
- Attend regular product design and site meetings
- Liaise with other departments when required
- Working on the full design life cycle of a product from initial concept to commissioning
We are looking for a keen candidate that meets the following criteria:
- Engineering Qualification in an appropriate field
- 4+ Years' Experience in a Mechanical Design role
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary design team
- Hands on experience with SolidWorks & Revit
- Previous experience in a similar industry
- Attractive hours (8am-4.30pm Monday to Friday)
- Paid overtime
- Discounted gym membership
- Above industry standard salary package based on experience
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a fully qualified Engineer with experience within the Bespoke Design & Manufacturing industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Conor on 028 9448 3987 (Direct) or 07712 305358.