Design Engineer (Electrical - Mid Ulster)
Discounted Gym Membership + Attractive Hours
One of our Mid-Ulster based Clients is currently expanding their Electrical Design Team. They are a large manufacturing facility focused on bespoke and specialised products. It is an interesting role, which will vary daily depending on the current contracts.
You will focus on the design and development of new products within the business. Examples of daily tasks include:
- Full Life Cycle design
- Design of a full system architecture, including all of the required equipment such as Motors, MCC's, PLC's etc.
- Produce all of the relevant documentation and schematics
- Liaise with other departments within the business and help coordinate current contracts & projects
The successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
- Experience using AutoCAD or EPlan
- 4+ Years' experience in a similar environment
- Innovative approach and keen problem solver
- Electrical Engineering Qualification.
- Attractive hours (8am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday)
- Paid overtime
- Discounted gym membership
- Above industry standard salary package based on experience
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a fully qualified Engineer with experience within the Bespoke Design & Manufacturing industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Conor on 028 9448 3987 (Direct) or 07712 305358.