Field Communications Engineer (Entry Level - Belfast based)
- Location:Greater Belfast, Antrim
Our client, a communications company based in Belfast, are seeking a Field Communications Engineer to join their existing team.
- This role is 90% telephony/communications and 5-10% network so ideal candidates will have good telephony experience and the ability to further develop their ability in networking.
- Candidates with Mitel knowledge and experience will be of particular interest, though knowledge of Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper and ITIL would also be considered.
- IT skills and experience is essential - ideally a 3rd level IT qualification
- This is an entry level role offering a salary of ?21,000 to ?25,000 dependent on experience
- On-call rota - ?160 per week ( 1 week in 4 or 5)
- 40 hrs per week - Mon - Fri 08.30 - 17.00 hrs
- Paid Overtime - paid at 1.5 and 2.0 hourly rate
- Vauxhall Astra Estate, plus all equipment - mobile, laptop etc
- Considerable investment in training in the first 24 months - Mitel, Juniper, Fortinet etc.
The post is primarily based in Northern Ireland but there could be some ROI work.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be degree qualified with relevant industry experience. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this role please telephone Valerie Kerr on 028 9446 2620.
Key words: Telecoms Engineer, Field Telecoms Engineer, Cisco, Juniper, Telecoms Engineer, CCNA, JNCIS, Field Engineer, Field Telecoms Engineer.