Production Planner (Portadown)
Attractive Salary on Offer - ?45k-?55k Exp. Dependant
Our Client, a large manufacturing company based in the Portadown area, is currently looking for a Production Planner to join there ever-growing planning department. Reporting directly to the Head of Planning.
The successful candidate will be working alongside all other project interfacing teams including Pre-Construction, Design, Supply Chain, Production and Construction teams. They will also help to complete inter-departmental programming of relative contracts between design office, production, procurement, site installation and coordinate the internal programme with the main contractors programme.
This role would suit someone coming from a strong background within the Civil Industry who is dedicated and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
The Successful candidate will have a widely varied role, some example tasks are listed below:
- Draft programmes for all contracts, managing the workflow between different internal departments
- Issue programmes to relevant parties both internal and external
- Coordinate with others when necessary in dealing with general contracts correspondence
- Drive and follow up with each department internally to ensure that programme dates are met
- All other duties that may be reasonably required with job holders level in the company
We are looking for a candidate that meets the following shortlisting criteria:
- Third Level Qualification in an appropriate field
- 5 Years' Experience in a similar role
- Fully Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Degree in a relevant subject area
This is an exciting role within a company that is very successful within their market. There is an array of benefits of offer also as well as a salary package aimed towards attracting the highest calibre of Candidates.
- Private Healthcare
- Attractive Pension Scheme
- 31 Days Holidays
If you meet the above criteria and are keen to make the next more in your career, we want to speak with you. We are also sourcing for a Trainee Production Planner with the same client, so if you are interested but don't meet the criteria, take a look at that advert.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Conor on 028 9448 3987 (Direct) or 07712 305358.