Trainee Production Planner (Portadown)
Attractive Salary on Offer ?25k - ?27k Exp. Dependent
Our Client, a large manufacturing company based in the Portadown area, is currently looking for a Trainee Production Planner to join their ever-growing planning department. Reporting directly to both the Head of Planning and the Senior Planners within the business, the role will be focused within the Operations department working alongside the Supply Chain and operations teams including stores, fabrication and the machine shop. You will assist the supply chain team to ultimately ensure on-time delivery to customers on-site and work with other internal departments to help achieve on time delivery through the relevant processes.
The Successful candidate will have a widely varied role, some example tasks are listed below:
- Ensure factory demand data is accurate and up-to-date
- Draft factory schedules that reflect what is required against project program or production capacity requirements
- Work with the factory to make sure committed delivery dates are met
- Analyse and report on delivery performance
- Plan and issue works orders to all machine centres to ensure on time delivery
We are looking for a candidate that meets the following shortlisting criteria:
- Knowledge of Factory Planning & Scheduling
- Experience Within a Manufacturing Environment
- Experience in Managing Projects
- Experience in Dedicated Planning Software
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Packages
- Degree (or equivalent) in an Engineering Field
- CIPS Qualification
- Experience with supplier management
- Experience working with an ERP system
This is an exciting role within a company that is very successful within their market. There is an array of benefits on offer also as well as a salary package aimed towards attracting the best candidates.
- Private Healthcare
- Attractive Pension Scheme
- 31 Days Holidays
If you meet the above criteria and are keen to make the next more in your career, we want to speak with you. We are also sourcing for a Production Planner with the same client, this is a more senior role that would suit someone with greater experience. If you are interested in this role but feel it is too junior for you, take a look at our other advert.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Conor on 028 9448 3987 (Direct) or 07712 305358.