Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Attractive Shift Pattern - 2 Weeks on Days, 1 on Nights. Half Day Fridays
Our Client, a large manufacturing company based in Lurgan, is currently looking to expand their electrical maintenance department. This is a very exciting role within a company that is committed to investing in their employees and offers a wide range of different benefits and bonuses.
Working alongside the existing team, the Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for maintaining the ongoing preventative maintenance systems within the business as well as responding to production issues and breakdowns as and when they develop.
They will also be required to provide technical support to other departments within the business to ensure that only the best solutions are being implemented. They will also have to attend and contribute to monthly team meetings in order to support continuous improvement and sustainability initiatives.
The role involves the following tasks:
- Maintain operations across the full production process
- Maintain site services (HVAC, power, air compressors etc.)
- Completion of both planned and breakdown maintenance in a timely manner
- Commitment to company H&S policies
We are keen to speak to candidates that meet the following criteria:
- Time Served Apprentice in appropriate field.
- Proven Experience with:
- AC/DC Motors
- 3 Phase Electronics
- Servo Control Systems
- PLC control systems
- Experience of fault diagnosis on control systems.
- HNC/HND in appropriate field
- Understanding of pneumatics and hydraulics
- IET 17th or 18th edition
- PLC programming experience
- Salary: High ?20s - early ?30s
- Attractive hours with half day Fridays.
- Paid lunches.
- Guaranteed 5% annual bonus
- Time & attendance bonus
- KPI based bonus
- Private healthcare
- Free physio sessions
- Free car parking
This is a very attractive position within a company with a great reputation across the industry. If it sounds of interest we are keen to speak with you.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Conor on 028 9448 3987 (Direct) or 07712 305358.