Maintenance Engineers looking a promotion?
- Location:Greater Belfast, Antrim, Armagh, Down
Are you a Maintenance Engineer within manufacturing, looking for a new job?
- With a shift pattern/location that better suits your lifestyle?
- With a good salaries, excellent overtime/shift allowances?
.... Then we want to talk to you!
TechMet only recruits Engineers and related Manufacturing roles for Clients. We are extremely selective with whom we work for. We have carved out a reputation of working only with the best and will distance ourselves from Clients who constantly struggle to keep good engineers and have a high turnover of employees.
We walk away from work when necessary and are more than happy to work closely with you as an individual and offer any advice and assistance during any whole recruitment process!
A small selection of the roles that we are currently working on include:
- Maintenance Supervisor - DAYS (Craigavon area) - ?40k (Ref C45-J8)
- Multiskilled Engineer- (Newry) - 38k - (B25-c8)
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer - DAYS (Belfast City Centre) - high ?30s - Free meals (stew/soup/sandwiches) - (B2-S8)
- Electrical Maintenance Charge-hand - (Antrim) - 35k+ (A38-S8)
- Maintenance Engineer - Evening Shift -Absolutely NO weekend working (Belfast) - basic c. ?32k plus premium overtime rates. (A39-S8)
- Lead Engineer - DAYS (Co. Down) - high ?30s/?40k (B51-S8)
TechMet employs former Engineers to work within the business here - not sales staff. If you do want to have a proper technical chat to someone like yourself and want to engage with someone that understands your situation, then don't hesitate to get in touch.
Many of our Clients are ex candidates that we have represented or worked with over the past 10 - 20 years and hence our reputation amongst Engineers is paramount to our success in forging good relationships.
Contact the team here at TechMet on 028 94 462620 & ask for Conor or John or Sean for an informal chat.