Shift Maintenance Technician (Tyrone)
Our client, who has an enviable reputation in the manufacture and application of innovative technologies in Northern Ireland, is now urgently seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician.
- Ideally Time-served Mechanical/Electrical Maintenance Technician with 2/3 experience of working in a manufacturing environment and a strong electrical bias OR recently qualified to Level 4 in mechanical/electrical discipline (electrically qualified preferred)
- Multi-skilled - used to working on a range of control systems (eg electronic, hydraulic)
- Good fault finding solutions to enhance productivity
- Ambitious with a desire to learn and progress
- Improving production efficiencies
- Carrying out fault diagnosis and maintenance of various mechanical and electrical systems
- Developing and participating in preventative maintenance schedules
- Trouble shooting and modifying production equipment to improve quality and output efficiency
- Rotational Shift pattern: Days/Nights/Evenings
- An attractive benefits package on offer including good base salary and paid overtime opportunities.
This is an urgent opportunity - interviews will be held immediately!
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone John Gilmore on 028 9448 3986 (Direct) or 07712 305359.