Electrical Maintenance Technician (DAYS - Co. Tyrone)
TechMet is pleased to be working with one of NI's well established manufacturers, which has undergone significant investment in recent years and operates out of state of the art, purpose built facilities.
They are now looking to recruit an experience Electrical Maintenance Technician/Engineer to join their maintenance team.
Support production with the smooth operation of equipment and machinery across manufacturing sites.
- Install, repair & maintain electrical components of industrial equipment, ensuring minimum downtime
- Diagnose faults, carry out repairs
- Perform electrical testing and inspection
- Ideal candidates will be 90/10 electrical/mechanical
- Possess a relevant electrical qualification - NVQ Level 3
- 17th Edition certified, ideally 18th Edition
- Excellent experience of PLCs - eg Omron / Siemens
- Possess knowledge of electrical systems, electrical hand tools and industrial equipment
- Good electrical installation experience
- Able to read and interpret schematics, blueprints and other technical documents
- An attractive salary is on offer to the successful candidate
- Day Shift only - hours: Mon - Thurs 8am - 5pm; Fri - 8am - 3pm
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Conor on 028 9448 3987 (Direct) or 07712 305358.