Engineering Manager (Craigavon)
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Engineering Manager who is keen to move into a business where there are excellent career opportunities.
We have been retained by a highly progressive manufacturing organisation with a strong focus on attracting and developing high calibre talent, to source for this pivotal role.
This is a tremendous opportunity to work for an "employer of choice" and enjoy all the benefits associated with a world-class manufacturer.
The successful applicant will help drive the manufacturing engineering function to deliver continuous improvement programmes across all areas of production. Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that all manufactured products are delivered on time and to correct specifications
- Developing lean manufacturing techniques for the perpetual development and improvement of design, manufacturing and inspection processes
- Lead new product and process introduction, reviewing design, efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Create and renew existing SOPs and be responsible for manufacturing change control.
- Drive the development of Manufacturing Engineers and Technicians
- Degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
- You will be an experienced Engineering Manager with at least 5 years' previous manufacturing experience ideally within a Lean Manufacturing environment
- Proficient in the use CI tools and techniques
- Ability to lead and drive continuous improvement activities
- Possess leadership and management skills and be able to manage complex projects
- Joining an established company who are growing continuously
- Excellent salary and benefits package
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) on 028 9446 2620.