Front End Web Developer Co. Tyrone
Front End Web Developer - Co. Tyrone
WebsiteNI are a Northern Ireland web development and digital marketing agency based in Benburb, between Dungannon & Armagh. We provide fresh creative digital services to organisations who want to grow online.
We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Front End Web Developer to help build on the success of our continued growth within the digital services sector.
You must be:
- Highly detailed with the ability to be given a brief and work to your own creative ideas whilst being able to meet tight deadlines
- Proactive, talented and not afraid to work on a range of different projects
- Able to work as part of a team, collaborating very closely with the team and driving forward projects
- High quality of work to ensure pixel perfect delivery across a range of devices
- Eagerness to shape the direction of our future services and working practices
- Managing your own time and dealing with the pressures of tight deadlines
- Communicate effectively and work well with the wider team
- Reach or exceed our expectations with solutions to the brief
- Efficient ability to trace and fix bugs, enhance performance and
- implement feature requests in a timely manner
- 2+ years development experience
- Competency in WordPress and/or Magento
- Excellent time management, with ability to prioritise
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Self-motivated, energetic and persistent
- Good problem solving skills
Benefits & Perks:
- On-going career development and opportunity for growth within the business
- Attendance at industry events to help further your learning and development
- Very competitive salary - level dependent on experience
- Attractive bonus structure
- Company Pension
- Friendly working environment
- Convenient working location, close to M1 motorway
- On-site Gym
- Free off-street parking
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) on 028 9446 2620.