Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician (Electrical Bias - Mid Ulster)
TechMet is currently sourcing a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician for one of our FMCG clients. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Technician with a good electrical bias to join a company with an excellent standard of quality and service to its customers.
You will join an already established maintenance team and provide a high level of electrical and mechanical maintenance to the manufacturing site.
- Carry out planned and preventative maintenance on a wide range of production machinery and equipment
- Be proactive in continuous improvement
- Fault find and make recommendations for improvements, changes or repairs
- Installation and commissioning of new machinery and equipment
- Time-served in a relevant engineering discipline, preferably electrical biased
- A sound track record of mechanical and electrical fault finding and repairs
- At least 5 years' experience of working in a manufacturing business, food/drinks/packaging would be particularly relevant
- Flexible and adaptable, willing to work across a variety of shift patterns
This is an excellent employer and as such is offering a very competitive salary package, including a good range of benefits, career opportunities and scope of personal development.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) on 028 9446 2620.