Multi-Skilled Maintenance Supervisor (Portadown)
We are looking to recruit an experienced Multi-skilled Maintenance Supervisor for an FMCG manufacturing client, based within easy access of the M1. This is a hands-on role and would suit experienced mechanical/electrical engineers with supervisory experience.
- Managing and developing a team of shift engineers (c. 20)
- Overseeing and carrying out mechanical and electrical planned, preventative and reactive maintenance
- Coordinating and directing projects, making detailed plans to achieve goals
- Review equipment regularly to minimize downtime and recommend improvements
Ideal candidates will come from a lean manufacturing background, ideally within the foods/drinks/packaging industry.
- Time-served multi-skilled engineer
- Good PLC experience
- Previous supervisory experience ideally gained within a manufacturing maintenance environment
- Solid track record of fault finding and trouble shooting
- Knowledge of lean methodologies and track record in process improvement
- Day role: Mon - Fri 8.00am - 5.00pm
- A very attractive package is on offer including a competitive salary, pension, life assurance etc.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone John Gilmore on 028 9448 3986 (Direct) or 07712 305359.