Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Shifts - Craigavon)
We are looking to recruit experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers for our client, an FMCG manufacturing company located in the Craigavon area. The role will be split 70% electrical, 30% mechanical.
- Carry out effective planned and preventative maintenance on machinery
- Fault finding and carrying out reactive maintenance as required
- Identifying and implementing improvements on equipment
- Maintaining accurate paperwork
Suitable Candidates will:
- Be time-served multi-skilled engineers (preference will be given to candidates with a strong electrical bias)
- Have PLC experience
- Be able to work in a fast paced, manufacturing environment
- Be willing to work a rotational shift pattern
- Have understanding of pneumatic systems
- Ideally have experience in both mechanical and electrical engineering
- The shifts are rotational, 4 wks on days (6.30am - 6.30pm) and 4 wks on nights (6.30pm - 6.30 am). The shifts are operated on a short week (2 days) and long week (5 days)
- Overtime opportunity available
- There is an attractive basic salary on offer as well as an additional shift allowance payable for nights and weekends.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone John Gilmore on 028 9448 3986 (Direct) or 07712 305359.
Key words: Maintenance engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Technician, Maintenance Electrician, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance engineer, Electrical Maintenance.