Logistics & Distribution Coordinator (Lisburn)
- Location:Greater Belfast, Antrim
Attractive Working Hours: 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday
Our client, a large parent group overseeing an array of manufacturing companies, is expanding there Logistics and Distribution team. They have a wide outreach, with both customers and suppliers spanning the globe. The Co-Ordinator will be responsible for the full Logistical system, managing both the Goods Inwards side of the business and the distribution. This role would suit someone with suitable experience in global shipping, receiving and customs management.
The Logistics & Distribution Co-Ordinator will be responsible for the organisation and management of both the National and the International distribution from our client's site. They will also have to correspond with an array of different suppliers to ensure that all key materials and products are available when required. This will require strong organisational skills and a key focus on both efficacy and customer relations. You will also be responsible for the management of the delivery staff.
- 12 months' experience managing the importing & exporting of goods and an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the appropriate legislation & documentation required
- Strong level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office
- Excellent written & verbal communication skill
- History of working with the shipment of dangerous goods
- Previous experience using the SAP enterprise planning software
- Batchelor's Degree in an appropriate field
The company also offers a range of benefits and an attractive salary package that will be pitched at a level to bring in the highest calibre of candidates.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Conor on 028 9448 3987 (Direct) or 07712 305358.