Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Antrim)
We are currently seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for our client, a highly successful niche business, convenient to Antrim town and/or surrounding area. This role is focused on working to deadlines in a highly pressured, fast moving manufacturing environment.
The main purpose of the role will be to oversee and efficiently resolve any engineering issues which may result in delays to productivity schedules. Key duties include:
- Aid operators with any downtime issues which affect production including training on SOPs and new equipment
- Oversee maintenance of all factory equipment
- Proactive approach to engineering solutions, including short term temporary repairs and permanent repairs
- Compile and evaluate statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products & parts
- Recommend changes to increase production or improve standards, e.g. revision to methods of operation, material handling, equipment layout, etc.
- Carry out all planned maintenance tasks in accordance with the planned maintenance system
- Co-ordinate and integrate any new equipment into existing systems
- Liaise with and co-ordinate the activities of relevant suppliers/contractors
Ideal candidates will have:
- A 3rd level qualification in an electrical engineering discipline OR be a time served engineer AND hold at least 3 years' experience in a factory maintenance setting
- Previous experience must clearly demonstrate the ability to work independently on own initiative
- An adept trouble shooter/fault finder, exercising sound judgement and logical thinking, focused on results and productivity
- Complex problem solving skills using statistical knowledge and prevention strategies
- A flexible approach to working hours
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) on 028 9446 2620.
Key words: Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer; Electrical Maintenance Engineer; Maintenance Technician; Maintenance Electrician; Electrical Engineer; Electrical Maintenance Engineer.