Graduate Project Engineer (Dungannon)
Excellent opportunity for a Graduate Engineer, living in the Dungannon / Armagh area, to gain significant experience in a range of engineering projects. This will suit a natural engineer, with good hands-on ability, keen to move into a fast moving business where there will be tremendous opportunities to learn and grow within the business.
Our client is offering a unique opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to take on a project/maintenance role during a period of significant investment and expansion. The company will undertake a huge upgrade later this year - installing a fully automatic production line - and this will provide significant experience and skills development for the successful candidate. As a business they are one of the few companies that truly uses the engineering function to advance the business and it is not viewed as merely an "overhead cost"
- Support the Engineering Manager with Capital Projects
- As part of the maintenance department, be involved in the installation and commissioning of new packaging line
- Be proficient in both mechanical and electrical maintenance - with a slight emphasis towards mechanical
- Carry out efficiency and yield analysis studies
- Assist with energy saving strategy and ultimately cost saving
- Be involved in the management of specific projects in relation to the on-going upgrades and installations
This will appeal to multi-skilled, mechatronic technicians/engineers, with:
- A degree in an Engineering discipline
- At least 1 years' experience in a manufacturing/engineering environment. Food/Drinks/Packaging industry exposure would be ideal
- Both mechanical and electrical skills
- Electrical controls experience
- An attractive starting salary is on offer - c. ?25 - ?30k
- Great potential to grow within the business
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) on 028 9446 2620.