Shipping and Receiving Manager
- Location:Greater Belfast
We are currently seeking an experienced Shipping & Receiving Manager for our client, a successful manufacturing company based in Belfast. This is a very exciting position that would appeal to a candidate with strong Global Air & Sea freight shipping background.
This is an exciting role and will appeal to candidates with the following skills and experience:
- At least 5 years' experience in shipping/receiving experience with a minimum of 2 years' supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with strong decision making skills.
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Good decision making skills, able to prioritise and make decisions in fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Managing the activities of shipping and receiving team, including vendors and customers
- Organising and prioritising customer deliveries - ensuring timely and accurate delivery dates are achieved and maintained
- Corresponding with Customs to insure smooth day to day operations
- Negotiating transportation services and rates with carriers
- Ensuring compliance with all governmental regulations
- Dealing with customer issues and complaints
- Interfacing with customs agencies and freight brokers
A very attractive salary package is on offer with an array of benefits. This will be pitched at a level to attract a high calibre candidate.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Conor on 028 9448 3987 (Direct) or 07712 305358.