Quality Test Technician - Belfast
- Location:Greater Belfast
We are urgently recruiting a Quality Test Technician for a manufacturing company based in Belfast. Due to continued growth and development the company has created this new post.
- Develop processes, methods and procedures for testing
- Design install and commission test solutions into suppliers' production processes
- Provide training and mentoring for suppliers, test technicians and create the necessary support documentation
- Perform Customer Factory Witness tests
- Support product design engineers on new product design for manufacturing compliance
- Test development for new product introduction
- Travel to subcontractors to train and set up board level testing
- Troubleshoot product to component level using Engineering specifications, schematics, and product specifications
Ideal candidates will:
- Be qualified to at least an HND / HNC level in Electronics
- Have a minimum 2 years testing in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum 1 years' experience in testing and performing F.A.T.s. (Factory Acceptance Testing) or relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of ISO quality standards
- Have strong PC skills including MS office
- Have good knowledge of electronic measurement techniques
- A competitive salary including a range of additional benefits, including excellent holidays, healthcare, pension etc.
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 8.00am - 4.30pm and Fri 8.00am - 1.30pm
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone John Gilmore on 028 9448 3986 (Direct) or 07712 305359.