Quality Engineer (Belfast)
We are recruiting for an experienced Quality Engineer for our client, a specialist manufacturing company based in Belfast.
Reporting to the Quality Manager the post holder will be responsible for:
- Initiating continuous improvement processes for new and existing products
- Driving external quality improvements
- Playing an active role in NPI projects
- Maintaining ISO 9000-2015 certification
- Performing internal Audits
- Working with suppliers to improve quality
- Developing new methods, tooling and test systems to improve quality and productivity
- At least time-served (ideally HNC/D qualified) in electrical/electronic discipline
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in industry, ideally from a lean manufacturing environment
- Possess a sound working knowledge of quality standards (ISO 9001)
- Good electrical/electronic knowledge, able to interpret electrical and mechanical drawings
An attractive salary is on offer which will include a range of excellent benefits, including:
- Hours of work: Mon-Thurs - 8.00am - 4.30pm Friday 8.00am-1.30pm
- Excellent holiday entitlement (25 days plus 8 statutory days)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Excellent career progression prospects - Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Private Healthcare/Life Assurance
- On-site car parking - Belfast Based
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone John Gilmore on 028 9448 3986 (Direct) or 07712 305359.