Maintenance Electrical Engineer - Permanent Week DAYS (Belfast)
- Location:Greater Belfast
TechMet has been exclusively retained by our client, a company operating in the FMCG sector to recruit a Maintenance Electrical Engineer (multi-skilled) to join their experienced maintenance team. The company has a very low turnover of staff and rarely does an engineering position become available within this business. This is a permanent Week Days role, Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
- Carrying out reactive and planned maintenance in a continuous manufacturing operation with high levels of automation, maximising plant utilization and minimizing downtime
- Fault finding and repairs - completion of predictive and planned tasks
- Contribute to continually improving the plant, process and working environment - recommending improvements and working collaboratively with other departments
- The role is a mix of electrical and maintenance
- You will be a time-served Maintenance Technician with recognized formal qualifications including electrical qualifications (having 18th Edition certification would be advantageous)
- Previous experience of working in a multi-skilled maintenance role within fast moving manufacturing environment - Food/Drink/FMCG environment ideally
- Possess strong track record of fault finding/problem solving
- Good PLC knowledge and skills as well as experience of industrial 3 phase motor and control systems
- Conversant with CI techniques and be proactive in generating and implementing process improvements
- IT literate
- Good communication skills and team working ability
- Excellent package on offer:
- Basic salary c. ?38k pa
- Company pension scheme - matched up to 10%
- BUPA Private Medical Cover - family cover
- Excellent holidays - rising to c. 33 days pa
- Lunch = 1 hour and 2 x 15 min breaks
- Range of free lunch options supplied by company
- Range of discount vouchers/cards
- This is an 8am - 5pm role Monday - Friday (1 week in 4 - to be available for a call-out rota)
- Time off in lieu of any Call Outs
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) on 028 9446 2620.